Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Shakeology

One word: YUM.

I made this on a whim a couple of weeks ago and let's just say -- between the chocolate-y, cinnamon-y, oatmeal flavors all mingling together I am HOOKED on this recipe!!



I made it with chocolate but it would be really great with vanilla, too!

Oatmeal Cookie Shakeology

Ingredients:

1 scoop chocolate or vanilla Shakeology (red)
1 21 Day Fix yellow container of uncooked oats (yellow)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Stevia to taste (I use 2 packets)
1 cup water or almond milk
Ice to achieve desired thickness (1/2-1 cup)

Directions:
Add everything to your blender, starting with the ice first and adding water or almond milk last (this is just the order that I like to go in - it's totally up to you how you throw everything in there!)
Blend, Blend, Blend! & ENJOY

I may or may not have made this every morning for breakfast for a week straight!

You can cut the oats down to 1/2 yellow and save the other half for another meal later in the day, too!

Interested in trying the 21 Day Fix & joining my next challenge group? Go HERE for information on how to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment