Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cinnamon Honey Almond Butter

Cinnamon Honey Almond Butter
​​
Oh. Goodness. Gracious.  I'm a complete nut butter addict.



Sweet, smooth, creamy, clean!!! I mean, come on, what's not to love about cinnamon and honey?  Can I just say, after making this butter I seriously doubt I'll be getting any store bought butters again!!!  The creativity of flavor options is endless!  I may have found a new obsession. ;)

Ingredients:
-2 cups almonds
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (more if you're feisty and a cinnamon lover like I am!)
-11/2 - 2 tbsp honey (definitely 2 if you have a sweet tooth)

Directions:
Roast almonds in oven heated to 350 degrees for 10 minutes. 
Once almonds are roasted place in food processor along with remaining ingredients.
Begin processing.  
Processing will take about 10 minutes total.  Do not stop until it is creamy (it will get creamy, I promise!).  Feel free to scrape the butter back down into the bowl from the sides from time to time! 

Indulge in deliciousness.  Try not to eat the entire jar in one sitting. ;)  

Enjoy!

Are you a nut butter addict like I am?  I can just taste this on toast, waffles, apples, celery...oh my! 

Until next time!
xoxo,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment