Saturday, January 24, 2015

You CAN do it!

There are some days that I don't workout for me. 

I workout for the girl who didn't ever think she could. 
I workout for the girl who always thought she would be the "cute, chubby one"
Or the "funny" one 

I workout for the girl who hates to try on clothes in stores because she has to look in a well-lit mirror. 



I workout for the girl who just can't say no to chocolate.
Or pizza.
Or donuts. 
But immediately feels riddled with guilt about not bering "as strong as the skinny girl".

I workout for the girl who was called terrible names. 
Who went home crying, hiding her emotions from her loved ones,
Who found comfort in food. Or drugs. Or the attention of boys. 

Some days I don't workout for myself at all. 
Some days the physical results don't matter. 
The discipline isn't important. 

Some days I workout not for me, but for you.  

Because you CAN do it. 
Because you ARE strong enough. 
Because those hurtful things that were sown into you through anger, jealousy, resentment and rage are lies that the enemy wants to keep harbored in your soul. 
Because you DO have worth. 
Because you ARE loved. 
Because God wants to see you stand, in success, in victory, loving your life - not living a perfect life, but a REAL one - with love, integrity and humility. 

Because I know you deserve that life. 
Because your purpose is just waiting for you to DECIDE that now is the time to grab hold and make your life count.

Because I know where you come from and the freedom that comes in breaking away from a comfort zone, from a responsibility zone, from a "should do" zone. 

It is time, beautiful girl, to break free. 
xoxo,
Corina Madariaga
Real Girl Fitness 

Let's Connect!
IG: @ririluvsabs


Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment