Tuesday, October 14, 2014

21 Day Fix - Container Breakdown & What I Eat In a Day

I've been following the 21 Day Fix program for my nurition since February and I have to say I honestly am head over heels in love with it!! 
Not only does it  allow me to flex the nutrition to my tastes and family activities, it shows me exactly what to eat to get amazing results like I've never seen with any other program while I'm still able to eat my favorite foods - like pizza and chocolate!  I have seen unbelieveable results with this program and that is why I've maintined the nutrition as my lifestyle. 

So....how does it work? And what does my day of meals actually look like? 

It's pretty simple - I eat very similarly every day as far as which container I eat at what time, but I change up what I actually eat according to my cravings and what we've agreed to have as a family for meals that week.

The plan is based off of a container system; depending on which calorie bracket you fall into you get a specific number of containers to eat each day. 

I fall into the lowest calorie bracket of the plan and this is how I breakdown my containers for the day:

Breakfast - 1 red, 1 spoon:
Shakeology (1 red) with peanut butter (1 spoon) + Coffee with stevia or Green Tea with honey 

Snack 1 - 1 yellow, 1 purple:
Oatmeal (1 yellow) + fruit (banana, apple, berries, etc - 1 purple) + cinnamon + stevia

Lunch - 2 green, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 orange:
Green salad mix (kale, spinach, romaine, bell peppes, cucumbes, carrots mixed - 2 green) + Baked Chicken/Tuna/Hard Boiled Eggs/Salmon (1 red) + Crushed pecans/almonds + 21 Day Fix dressing (1 orange)

Snack 2 - 1 purple + 1 red OR 1 purple + 1 spoon OR 1 green + 1 orange OR 1 green + 1 blue:
Sliced fruit - strawberries, pineapple, apple, banana (1 purple) + Greek Yogurt - sprinkled with cinnamon & stevia (1 red)

Piece of fruit - Apple or 1/2 Banana (1 purple) + Peanut Butter (1 spoon)

Sliced veggies - cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers (1 green)  + 21 Day Fix dressing to dip (1 orange) 

Sliced veggies - cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers (1 green)  + hummus (1 blue) 

Dinner: 1 red + 1 green + 1 yellow
Meat of choice (chicken/lean steak/ground turkey - 1 red) + Steamed or raw veggie of choice (1 green) + Carb of choice (brown rice, tortillas, sweet potato - 1 yellow) 

BAM!  By the end of the day, I'm full, satisfied and my metabolism is revving!! I love this plan because it allows SO much flexibility and that is the KEY to keeping me content and on track with my meal plan & my fitness goals! 



What is YOUR favorite thing about the 21 Day Fix meal plan?

Until next time! 
xoxo,
Corina

If you're tired of the mundane diet, retricting yourself to a certain list of foods or you're just plain tired or feeling sick and tired and ready to be energized, loving life and in the best shape of your life, fill out this form and I'll contact you about my upcoming 21 Day Fix accoutability group!











No comments:

Post a Comment