Monday, October 20, 2014

A New Challenge! & Your On-Ramp to Fitness

Today my hubby and I started a brand new Beachbody workout program: P90!


We had been doing with 21 Day Fix since February, and I hopped between 21 Day Fix and Piyo since Piyo released in June.  

When we saw this program we were both intrigued and excited. 
I'm not going to lie --- I've NEVER completed P90X or Insanity. 

Why?
They scare me! 

They're long, arduous and seem designed specifically for pro athletes or people in the military. 
There was once a time, when I was wanting to get serious about my health and fitness, that I thought I would do Insanity. 

That lasted about 2 days. 

But this program? This we knew we could do! (We were even able to get my parents on board with us and they didn't need much persuading!)

Why this program? This program is being called Beachbody's "on-ramp to fitness".
You may be wondering why we felt we needed an on-ramp to fitness since we've been working out consistently for well over a year by now and the answer is extremely simple - our goal is to show the versatility of this program. 

As I mentioned earlier, my parents agreed to do this program with us so now we have the privilege of showing people of different stages of fitness and ages getting incredible results from the program that is the perfect introduction to home fitness. 


My parents have just left on vacation so they'll be starting the program once they get back but let me just say - day 1 was excellent and I genuinely can't wait to tackle the rest of this program! 

I'm confident that P90 will be the spring board for giving us all the skills, confidence and fitness levels necessary to confidently take on Insanity or any of the P90X series - I'm thinking Insanity Max or P90X3 will be next on our list! 

What are you taking on this season to continue challenging yourself? Leave a comment below; I'd love to hear about it! 

xoxo,
Corina


No comments:

Post a Comment