Monday, December 8, 2014

Introducing: Real Girl Fitness!

Introducing Real Girl Fitness
The health and fitness community for real girls living in the real world!


When i was starting my healthy living transformation i knew one thing:

I had no idea where to start.

At the time I was following a ton of bikini competitors on social media but I knew that I didn't want to get as fit as they were or eat as strictly as they did.

But I also knew that I couldn't continue what I was doing for workouts and healthy eating - yoyo'ing in and out of plans and always becoming frustrated. 

Where was the happy medium?

Where were the girls who still enjoyed food, worked out consistently but not obsessively, ate a healthy diet without killing themselves with strictness and truly enjoyed the process?

Was I asking for too much? Was that a totally unattainable combination?

Maybe you're asking yourself the same questions!

Well I'm here to tell you that, no, it's not too much to ask for OR unattainable!

It's the lifestyle that I live and love and teach to the women that I work with.

I call it Real Girl Fitness.



We workout. But not for hours a day.
We eat healthy. But not just salads or chicken, rice and broccoli.
We set goals. But don't reschedule our lives around them.
We eat pizza sometimes. And ice cream too. 

We're just like you. We were you. 

Join the Real Girl movement on Facebook & become a Fit and Healthy Real Girl! 
Click this link to request access: http://tinyurl.com/realgirlfitness

xoxo, 
Corina

Let's Connect!
Facebook: Facebook.com/cmadfitness
IG: @ririluvsabs

No comments:

Post a Comment