Tuesday, December 30, 2014

How to Set New Year's Resolutions that You Can Stick With!

It's officially a New Year!!!  Is anyone as excited about the start of a brand new year as I am??

I can't lie - New Year's Eve has always been my favorite holiday - a chance to close out a year and reflect on the great things that happened during one year and an opportunity to set new goals, hopes and plans for a bright, shiny new year! 



As is the typical New Year's tradition I'm also a big fan of New Year's resolutions. 
For years I set resolutions which were truly nothing more than empty words---

Wishes of losing weight, without making changes to my eating habits and workout regimen (er - lack of regimen?).

Pledging to pay off debt, but not altering my spending or savings habits. 

A desire to read more - without tracking my habit. 

Year after year I made resolutions without actions to follow through on those resolutions. 

Until, that is - the resolution I made at the very end of 2013 - "This year I will lose weight and work for the best body I've ever had." 

Ah, yes - a resolution I'd made year after year, but one that I was finally determined to follow through with.  

Meet the first resolution I was able to stick to - all year, day after day, holiday after holiday, season after season ---- down 25 pounds, 15 inches, energy and confidence boosted in an unbelievable way! 



For once, I had found the key to maintaining my goals and seeing a goal brought to reality. 

I know that if this is possible for me - a wife, full-time interior designer and online health and fitness coach with a crazy busy schedule - then YOU can turn your goals to reality this year! 




Are YOU ready to make this your best year yet? 
Let's DO it!

xoxo,
Corina 



No comments:

Post a Comment